Cement Encaustic Tiles Made in Morocco
Our Harley Blue tile has recently been featured in Living etc magazine – See the Press Page.
Our hand picked capsule collection of patterned cement encaustic tiles are made in Morocco using traditional methods. Click here to view the collection. The variations in colours and patterns are infinite, however, we have selected patterns and colour combinations which will work in both traditional and modern interiors, inside and out, to provide quirky feature tiling. We love to specify these tiles for use in hallways, cloakrooms, bathrooms and patios. However, they can be used pretty much everywhere, including walls. Check out our Pinterest board here, if you are looking for a little inspiration. Now for the technical bit:
- The size of the cement encaustic tiles are 20 cm x 20 cm with a thickness of 1.5 cm.
- They are suitable for under floor heating.
- Protection: It is recommended that you seal the tiles to prevent against staining. Please contact me for further information.
- Bespoke: Any of the patterns can be made in a myriad of exquisite colour combinations. If you would like different colour combinations, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Lead time: There is usually around a 4 week lead time as the tiles are made and are shipped from Morocco.
- Delivery costs: This will depend on the quantity ordered. We can give you an estimate once the amount required is known.
- Samples: Samples can be viewed at Rebecca Hayes Interiors in St Margarets, West London. Please contact me to arrange a viewing. If you are unable to view in person, samples can be posted to you, but there will be a small charge.
- Patchwork: If you are looking for something less uniform, why not try a box of patchwork tiles. Please contact me for further information.